Today was a good day! I had a little bit of a hard time getting up yesterday morning.....and I yawned all day at school. We had a busy weekend....full of opera and family and then I went for a walk at the lake which was just a little bit hard on the ol body. oh and then Monday night I. COULD. NOT. SLEEP. AT ALL. So yesterday kind of sucked all day but I will say the anticipation of bedtime was glorious!! And last night I did sleep....a full night of beautiful dreaming! Sleep is good for the soul so today has been pretty fantastic! Here is 5 quick good things about today
1. Sam popped out of bed for the second day in a row ready for football practice at 6:30 a.m. This week started 2 a days for him. I'm proud of him for getting up!
2. I made enchiladas for dinner. Last night I made meatloaf. I've been coming home from school and making dinner.....I like that and so do the boys! What are you making lately? I could use some ideas!!
3. Aaron picked produce from the garden...... peppers, a zucchini and beans. We gave them away....the best part of having a garden!!
4. I loved recess and the heat of this summer day!! Wasn't the weather fantastic?? yet hot!
5. Emily and I texted pictures to each other which I found quite comical. I had sweet thoughts of Ian all day. I've missed a few Face time calls from Ian the past few days but my thoughts of him make me very happy! that is one of the bad things of being hands free and putting your phone down....missing calls but even though you do, the LOVE is still there.
So, today was good and I hope yours was too! here's to tomorrow!! Yay!!!
Peace and Love to you.