It's Monday. Time to be thankful......
1. I am thankful for a clean bedroom and that I have been blessed with abundance. I cleaned out my closets yesterday.....yes. I have 2.....and I have 4 large bags of clothing to take to the goodwill today. I went through and picked out the things I do not wear ever and the things that I do wear but I do not love......downsized from what was left after downsizing when we moved 3 weeks ago.....or was it 4.
2. I am thankful for my list of things I need to do before we leave for vacation.....which I am super excited about. I have been keeping track of the things that I need to get done on a notecard. I should be busy all week! Lots of paperwork type stuff. I guess I am thankful for paper and pens and pencils......and whoever dreamed up languages...... and manuscript.
3. I am thankful for boats.....and the pleasure of being on the water in the summer. We went out yesterday and the water felt great. It's hot out there.
4. I am thankful for being able to recieve photos via text. Emily sent me a pic of her bouquet and all I can say is.....They kick ass. Woohoo!! I love it when Season sends me pics of whatever is going on at their house also. and pretty much all the other pictures I recieve over text messaging. A picture is worth a thousand words!!
5. I am thankful for THIS DAY! and whatever it may bring.......