I am thankful.....
1. The boys got to school on time this morning!! It's kind of a big deal.
2. Asa and I went to talk to a Marines recruiter yesterday. He's inspired and I have to admit I was too. If I was 21, I would have signed up. It's a good feeling to see someone about to pursue a life long dream.....that might be a bit scary. Courage at its finest.
3. I'm thankful that Emily and I texted all weekend. My life is just better when we gab. I texted with Reggie to! And Ronnie! I like texting. And friends.
4. I'm thankful Ian calls me to tell me I'm awesome. It's nice to be loved. And it's nice to be reminded of my awesomeness. Ian.....I love you.
5. I'm thankful that Max went to the regional singing competition and scored a 1 and now he gets to go on to the state competition. I'm thankful he is having a successful year! I love to hear him sing.
6. I'm thankful for my mom who came and stayed the night with the boys so Aaron and I could go out and have a great Friday night in Kansas City.
7. I'm thankful Sam is excited for his 12th birthday on Saturday. I'm thankful baseball season is starting.
8. I'm thankful that I am starting to feel good again and I do think it is a choice. Today I choose peace and all things positive.
9. I'm thankful for my home. It is a nice place to be. I'm thankful to have this day off to get stuff done. I have a lot to do. Even though its cold and cloudy, I'm gonna make my own sunshine! Yay!! I think I will start with a nice got shower.
10. I am thankful that I have the ability to see that I have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed.
Peace and love to you!